Reviews for "==(The First Flight)=="

GREAT

this could be in an anime right before I embark on my journey...in my quest in tokyo for the lost sword

SBB bring great honor to newground

very visual intro...a samurai warrior stands along the cliff of a mountain, and slowly transforms into an eagle and flys away. this has a quite a relaxing atmosphere with some serious sounding melodies in the lead.

sweet grand pads. the woodwindish synth sounds really cool, and fits a theme of "honor" perfectly. the pace is great, and the piano melodies drift gracely across the track. I love the chord progression around 1:50..the melodical work around 2:20 is excellent, great job of introducing the main melodies and expanding on them to add more emotion and color to the track. the beat is good again, more varied snare dynamics would be nice-o. the jingle bells were worked in more then adequately.

when the second half ot the track starts after the tom hits-a possible idea would be to use some steadier, slightly louder percussion(like a shaker to replace the hi hats and maybe a lower tom to replace the bass kick).

one thing that really strikes a chord with me is the flute solo in the end...very serious sounding, and its a dagger when it takes that emotional bend, and slides right back in, perfect resolution to the track.

perfect levels of reverb(how many times have I said this to you in my reviews? haha) to illustrate the endless sky.

good job SBB(swedish badass buddy)

Woo

Great music! A swift and soft start and nice progression after that. Great sound quality, nice relaxing rythem, feels like wind flowing over, keep up the great work!

-cd-

what these ears needed

// START REVIEW

0. Hello.

1. Good Points:
* The music is very trancing, one can have a good quiet afternoon listening to this.
* The percussion (drums) is very crisp, very satisfying to hear.
* The percussion (cymbals) mixed very well to the overall music.
* The horn was very soothing to listen to.

2. (Not so) Good Points:
* Came out a little bit too strong at the start.
* The hi-hat was louder than expected, it kind of overpowered the piano a little bit (or is it the center part of a ride cymbal, I'm not sure.)
* The percussion (piano) was a little bit too distracting when the drums started to pick up.

3. Good Day.

// END REVIEW

nice

nice piece slow and easy, cheack out some of my stuff