Reviews for "==(The First Flight)=="

A very flowing piece of awesomeness

SBB, I swear everytime I listen to your new pieces, you never fail to impress me.

This piece is well compressed and well composed. It has a very soothing visual it gives even as each new instrument is layered on.

Awesome work, SBB! Keep it up!

ooooh

This is going to be a bit more brief because I just wrote out a full review and suddenly everything got highlighted, then it disappeared. SO I don't feel like typing it out again.

I LOVED the first 3 notes of the piano, they fit perfectly.

The pad was perfect for the song, but with the ride that you already have, I feel like a quick 16th note quiet hi-hat with accents on the off-beats would be perfect.
Kind of like a ts-TS-ts-TS. That would be awesome.

Also, at like 1:24 when the rest of the drums come in, some sort of realistic sounding guitar bass playing a soothing bassline would be awesome, but I'm not sure if it would fit with the genre.

Anyways! Nice work man, I love the ending as well, and the flute is perfect. I figure I see a review of yours every once and a while, so i figured I'd drop one for you, good job man!

nice

That beginning synth sounds kinda pink-floyd-y...
The piano sounds great...
The ambience is nice and floaty...
The drums, you could've done a wee bit more with (yeah, I know it's ambient, but still...). They're good when it's just ride & tamb though... and after that as well... I guess it was just the first part.
I gotta say though, 'twas an enjoyable 4 minutes.

nice

nice piece slow and easy, cheack out some of my stuff