Reviews for "The Pendulum"

Sounds awesome, dude. Great job!

This song has strength. It sounds pretty good and feels like some damn dangerous is approaching.

But I find many deficiency at the track too: Many times I feel how I lose my "strength" mood at this song, when I hear that one simple electric sound of keyboard ruining it. I can't any better describe it, because I mostly "feel" these track than "write" about them.

I still like this song speed, strength and drums, but keyboard electric sounds seems to be failing too many parts and too often. But song isn't too repetitive, which I appreciate. Ofc: Tracks WITH some repetitive features are OK too, just not too much.

I'll give this song 4 stars. It fits well to the "Sydney Shark" game, but not perfectly and this song isn't quite what I expected, when I was listening it and playing Sydney Shark game.

Still: This song sound good and I like it, but may not listen it very often. I don't get so down into this, but I still appreciate you made this song.

Can I use this song for my intro in the Youtube? I'll put your page in the description of the videos. What do you think?

this is epic! i'd love to listen this again and again!

is song is maximum technology