Reviews for ""One Last Hope" F-777"

This is wonderful

This is wonderful and shows a different side of you. It makes me want to run a marathon or go tell my wife and kid I love them. It sparks emotion which is rare in music nowadays.

I think I read somewhere you used to live in the states but moved to Japan. In that case, happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Reviewing your work has been a pleasure.

F-777 responds:

Thanks man! But...you are a little off. I used to live in Canada now im in China. But you were close! =D.

Thanks for telling me how this song made you feel. I appreciate it. You have know idea how much effect your review has on me =D.

Thank you!

You Never Cease To Amaze Me

I Agree With Your PM. This tops all of your other work!!!!!!!!! Phenomenal job, absolutely up to stick.

Thanks!

Now since everyone thinks this is my best...next song is going to kill me =O.

Thanks for the review!

ANOTHER GREAT TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive downloaded half your songs....AND THEY ALL WERE AWESOME YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE MUSIC AUTHORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow thanks!

*yawns* sorry a lil slow

it was kinda too slow to start considerin it took 1 min to start but then it became just a reptetive mash of beats, kinda annoying and sad considerin you have mastered trance just like BOUNC3 is acheving and C&B had dropped and PGX9 never acheived

F-777 responds:

Ummm actually if its too slow for you i think you are missing the power of this song. I think this is one of my best because it focuses on the power and emotion of music instead of speeding, headbanging music.

Im sorry you didn't like it but it wasn't a failure. It's exactly how i wanted it to be =D.

Thanks for the review!

press play and let it play

epic song hope you do many more