Reviews for ""One Last Hope" F-777"

This is wonderful

This is wonderful and shows a different side of you. It makes me want to run a marathon or go tell my wife and kid I love them. It sparks emotion which is rare in music nowadays.

I think I read somewhere you used to live in the states but moved to Japan. In that case, happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Reviewing your work has been a pleasure.

F-777 responds:

Thanks man! But...you are a little off. I used to live in Canada now im in China. But you were close! =D.

Thanks for telling me how this song made you feel. I appreciate it. You have know idea how much effect your review has on me =D.

Thank you!

Great work.

I absolutely love your work...I started listening to it recently, and can't get enough. This piece has to, by far, be my favourite! 5/5, 10/10. Keep it up!

F-777 responds:

Thanks man i appreciate it! Glad you like the song!

Nice, relaxing

Kind of has a soothing, almost ambient feel about it. Great work. 10/10, 5/5

F-777 responds:

Thanks man! I think this is my best piece so far.

Reminds me

Of some great new beginning after the evil anime boss has been defeated, This I think would go better in Proxide's Madness movie instead of the song it has now.

Anyway dude, its amazing how we both submitted next to each other, and both emotional songs. 5/5 10/10 Keep it up bro.

F-777 responds:

Ya thats weird isn't it? Great minds must think alike lol that saying is so old but whatever.

Thanks for your review!

Tears of sadness...or joy?

very well done...im near speechless. the song could have stil lgoten a 10/10 5/5 from me..even without the heiten part about quarter way. I like the calm parts. The overal melody though..veey good. It makes oyu want to think of all the sad times in your life at parts..and when you bring in higher notes and everything...it makes oyu want to think of the good times that have long been lost..and either way..you end up crying..so so thats why i have the question "Tears of sadness....or joy?" This is really well made. I hope to hear more from you. (you came a long way in ur submissions...glad to see you are mastering some genres.

Keep up the excelent work,
Talon-Knight

F-777 responds:

Wow thanks man. Woah awesome review.

It is a weird mixture of emotions and i think the title "One Last Hope" is the best way to explain. There are sad times and then happyness takes its part as there is one last hope.

Thanks again for the awesome review!