Reviews for ""One Last Hope" F-777"

this is GREAT!!

i think that this is the best song in the whole place

This audio made me wonder and ponder...

What I really liked about this audio was it's smoothness and calm remedy in the beginning. Liked how other audio sounds came into play. Emotional you say? Well I wouldn't say that. I would say more dramatising. I felt some of the sounds and drama in this audio. The clarity was pretty well done. I heard this audio clearly through my speakers. Nice Going F-777! :D

- 4.40 / 5.00 (+ 0.0046) Voted 5!
-Your 275th Voter!
-Congrats on getting 3rd place weekly!

-Seamonky :D

Inspirational!

I like this one even better than your other submission. It inspires me to create everytime I hear it. I'd love to do a music video of this one. I agree with HappyTauren also about wanting to get out the old system and playing a few games of old. Keep it up!

Loved it!

Very mellow and smooth. One of those tracks you play after a long day. Turn off the lights, turn up the volume, close your eyes and let the music take to somewhere far away.

You fulfilled me.

It's funny cause I was thinking about the old days of gaming playstation one, and all the good games like Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Medieval etc, later that day I decided I'd go to newgrounds see what's new then I heard this and it inspired to me to go hook up my old playstation and play some oldschool games, brought back good memories, I owe it to you man, thanks. I know it's a pretty weird thing to get out of listening to a song, but hey, I guess it's what I needed.