Reviews for "Lost in my own little world..."

Woaaahhh

Nice headphones. And you can never go wrong with Xbox. Normally I would just go 10/10 and 5/5 'cuz of the 360 controller but since this is such a good piece of art I actually took the time to form an opinion of it first. 5/5 for being awesome and 9/10 for being awesome w/ Xbox.

Haha, okay :)

tada

the awesome bestfriend everyone wants to have

Renegade-Hamster responds:

Me? OH RIGHT, THE DRAWING. WHAT.

i have a question

can you please make this a .jpg i really want this for my phone

Renegade-Hamster responds:

Are you able to download it, open it in some image program, and then save it as a jpeg?

make it blue

make her hair blue and do something else with that rose tattoo and there you have it. me.

Renegade-Hamster responds:

Yeah, you do look a little like this drawing.

:D

That reminds me of myself! But not punkXD" Beat'n up all them dudes who think Ima little boy! XD Nice job!