Reviews for "American Identity"

this was very good but i need to ask you something

well i might submit a flash in the future and i need some good music for it so i found your ff7 remix and i liked itso can i use it? i know its off topic but i need good music but enough about that i thought this flash was pretty funny and i think you should make anouther one just like this.

good jobb!

u really got the americans rite there,u forgot how many homeless ppl there were,their nuclear waste facilities,their soo called "fbi".man we kiick america's ass!

BEAVER!

('_') II
(,,)(,,)I
( )( ) V
(supossedly a beaver)

better than the last!

That was very funny. Now, I'm not going to say that it put America dead on. While the president may be a moron, the others probably aren't. I'm Canadian, and I still know that yes, there are some morons in my country as well. Some of them happen to be close buddies of mine. But anyway, that was pretty good. I liked the part with MJ and Cher. The Grand Canyon one too. I thought the Mr. Rogers thing at the end was a nice little addition to the movie too.
Now, what pisses me off are these reviewers who think its their god-given right to insult good artists because they make some remarks about a country. Here's a tip: Get over your ego (This is to you, Phantos).
Great movie. Nice visuals, style, lack of animation (a bit), but unlike some others, I kind of like the quick ending. It worked well with Canadian Identity (Beaver! Beer! Twig Beaver!). Make more! (British Identity, anyone

That was funny as shit.

Nice work. :D

Muka3D responds:

Thanks for the nice review! Glad you enjoyed it.

Classic

I'm still laughing about the Cher and Michael Jackson bit. Sure they're easy targets, but it's still fun!

Those of you who aren't American, please do not think that most of us are like those uber-patriot ignoramuses who are bitching and moaning below. Remember, one of them may be our president, but we didn't vote for him!