For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "American Identity"

Meh

Not bad, had to kill the interactivity though, like, there was a play button. Keep working though!!!

Muka3D responds:

What about Mr. Rogers? He was interactive too ya know! lol! Plus the preloader! lol

Hee hee, yeah. "Canadian Identity" was funny, too

Hopefully we don't have enough hyper-patriotic rednecks on Newgrounds to take serious offense to this piece of satirical fluff. Hey, what can I say...? We do worship the Yankees, we do have bald heads and eagles, and we DO have a friggin' monkey for a "president". All in all, I'd say this is more of a documentary than anything. =D Nice work, guys.

Crap

Absolute crap. Not only is there a brief-second of subliminal racism, but this had little if nothing to do with America at all. I don't know why s*** like this and Canadian Identity don't get blammed, because they're both as bad as Foamy meets Yoda 2.

When will you people learn?

-Phantos

not so good

canadian identity was better
better jokes, longer, pictures stayed on long enough to understand, canada kicks ass
this could have been a lot bettter

lol..

Haha.. yeah pretty funny. I hope people don't take it too seriously... serious people suck >:(

Muka3D responds: