Reviews for "Fear Factory {Redone}"

I love it!

This is the best song from DKC and you have made the best remix of it. Hats of to you, sir!

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

lol thanks alot my friend. Oh yeah, be on the lookout for my Eternal album soon. ^_^v

Great remake!

You took DKC and threw in an incredible Mega Man feel to it. Amazing job! =D

you should check out fear factory 2009. it's so much better than this one ^_^v

wow

Candy in my hears.
Thanks, that's awesome

thx you should check out Feaf Factory 2009. That one is ALOT better ^_^v

Splendid.

My mind takes me back to the hell I went through on these levels. Hehehe, but it was wonderful to go back to those happy days of childhood. Thank you. 10, 5, and downloaded my friend.

Check out Fear Factory 2009 if you haven't. It's a helluva lot better. ^_^v

This is the DKC oil drum alley re-make that i have searched long and hard for. This has everything that the game had, but in a unique twist that still stays true to those geniuses that made the real thing. This is much better than your other one, I can listen to this one hours on end, it reminds me of how much i managed to get into that game because of songs like this. 10/10, 5/5, and the best work i have seen out of you so far. The classics work man, this song proves it.