Reviews for "Fear Factory {Redone}"

I love it!

This is the best song from DKC and you have made the best remix of it. Hats of to you, sir!

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

lol thanks alot my friend. Oh yeah, be on the lookout for my Eternal album soon. ^_^v

Good.

I wish the first lead was a little louder, but it seemed to jump out a little after the drums came in. Not bad.

thx alot ^_^v

Ur awesome

You have a great talent, ur songs have a great vibe, im glad to add u to my faves

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

I feel so loved right now! ^_^v

Still much better XD

With this, it'll take me 10000 more songs to even match yours. D:

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

I was blessed to have this talent...but don't worry! I know you can do it! Don't give up! I'm still not as good as all the other users I know...and I hope one day I'll get up to that level of music making! ^_^v

This is beautiful...

You have a beautiful sound here. I'm adding you to my favorites, both ways.

Review my music some time if you have the time :)

Thank you so much for making this music, it's so awesome.

Sweet!! More fans! lol I'll be sure to check your stuff out! ^_^v