Reviews for "-Radioactive-"

damn so nice I'm not sure what to say about this other than its just so damn good

im speechless bro

Reminds me of Launch the Techno, and Launch the Techno reminds me of this.

Well Damn.

0:00 - Introduced Robot Army, under command of Evil Genius who has taken over half the world. Robot Army is looking for Protagonist, who has infiltrated Base to rescue The Girl.
0:13 - Protagonist introduced in background, evading Robot Army.
0:26 - Robot Army finds Protagonist and begins chase.
0:50 - Protagonist rests briefly, escaping Robot Army, meets up with Agent, exchanging information. Protagonist recieves Plot Item from her (Agent).
1:02 - The Girl screams, alerting Protagonist to time limit and running off.
1:31 - Cuts to Agent, who silently assassinates guards and reaches security console, grinning.
1:57 - Protagonist arrives at Prison and Agent tells him of The Girl's cell number via intercom. Protagonist and The Girl reunite in a sweet moment, becoming The Duo.
2:10 - Advanced Robot Troopers approaching, Agent notices on camera and tells The Duo.
2:23 - The Duo face down horde of Advanced Robot Troopers, and escape around 3:14 using Plot Item.
3:15 - Cuts to Agent, who is at security console, where Advanced Robot Troopers blast down door, catching Agent off guard.
3:28 - Agent fails to escape and is captured and restrained. Evil Genius arrives, tells Agent of true plan to capture her rather than Protagonist- Agent knows far more secrets of The Resistance than The Protagonist, and Evil Genius implies use of brainwashing to acquire secrets.
3:40 - Agent's face frozen in horror as screen fades to black.

"Mean, angry techno" always makes me think "evil genius with precise plans".