Reviews for "-Radioactive-"

THIS IS SO FLIPPIN AWESOME

Waterflame responds:

Thanks!!

Enjoyable, but...

This has a very good beat. I admit, it's a little extreme, but it's good. The sound effects in the background were nicely carried out, which made this song even more enjoyable. However, that doesn't mean that this song is perfect.

The beat doesn't change fast enough, which makes the song rather boring. Despite it's attempts with loud music, it's still kind of boring. The song is rather lengthy too; almost four minutes. The beats should be fast-paced and have an increase in suspnes/sound... but it's already about as high as it can go, which took three stars off.

If it had been more fast-paced, I'd have given it a 10.

-e-lord

Waterflame responds:

glad you took the time to write a serious/constructive review :) im kinda aware of the things you opint out, so youre not mistaking even in my opinion. ill try to improve the next time i make a song like this. thanks!

rock ur socks

a groove song all night long

Awsome

Amazing Sound and Rhythm!!!

yeh yeh

OMFG THIS IS PWNTZERS I LISTEN TO EVERY DAY PWNT PWN PWNT ALL HAIL THE MAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!