Reviews for "Evil-Dog - Asshole!"

Ever thought of making a CD?

I mean come on...your music basically defines what *true* punk is all about, not like all those wannabe-punk/emo bullshit bands that make it mainstream solely on how they look, than what they play. Well whatever, that's my two cents.
Rock on dude!

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks dude, I have a CD out with my band Chucks Nation, it's on the interpunk website
but yeah...I should make a CD out of my personal stuff
Cheers man

niiice

ur songs inspire me to make other songs on my guitar because u just make stuff up and make it sound good. and now im doin the same thing XD

Evil-Dog responds:

Cool, good luck with your composition :)

dude

dude u are right we are all assholes LOL best =)

Kick ass

There are no words that do justice.

fuckin crazy song

found this by accedent just now and replayed it like 30 times reminds me of when i played scgmd3 and how bad i sucked at it