Reviews for "Evil-Dog - Asshole!"

fantastic

nice! seriously...

Some of the best!

Haha! Dud, this is frigin AWSUM!! it ROCKS! One of my fav SCGMD3 songs, and possibly my favourite of your songs.(Though i havnt heard them ALL) Except maybe for Switch Vs Evil Dog Round 1, which was my favourite song on SCGMD2. Me and my friends LOVE scgmd, and your songs. Your stuff is some of the best! Keep it up!

Evil-Dog responds:

Awesome! As soon as I'm done with POM2 I'll start making songs again and Switch vs Evil-Dog round 4

Thats was fucking awesome!

Dude I played to this for hours on end on SCGMD3, I it was the one song I could not get sick of! This piece of work is simply unparralelled in untimatness, if I hadn't known any better I would have have thought this to be a proffesional song.
None of my friends recongnise your Awesomeness, but I certainly do. Well done.

YOU ARE FUCKING GOOD¡¡¡

I LOVE IT WHERE I CAN GET YOUR TABS?

Awesome!!

I put in my MP4... dude it's fantastic!!!
all my friends like you! included me of course!!

Evil-Dog responds: