Reviews for "StreeT BAll - FreeStyle"

OMG

THAT SHIT WAS SO HOTT!!! GOD I HOPE THIS GETS ON THE TOP 50, YOU ARE THE SHIT MY FRIEND!!!

Sweet

Pretty Nice Make more n with more of those koo moves

nicely done

liked it a lot and the music choice was great. at points the animation was a bit to choppy but that wasn't a big deal.

the only complainsts I have are that it was too short and that you could have done a bit more with it.

I'd love to see a part 2 with the same characters except maybe in a 2 on 2 game with some other blocky people. at anyrate, nice job and i look forward to seeing more from you.

I..

LOVED IT!!! great job i thought it was awsome! i love basket ball and i thought this was great. awsome job

Great animation/music combo!

I'm a big fan of Basketball, and the music blends perfectly with the animation! Great job bro!

IaMI2002 responds: