Reviews for "StreeT BAll - FreeStyle"

Not bad

Not bad...I mean im not into sport movies but it was still pretty damn good. nice moves in there and i imagin it wasnt easy to do. Good job. By the way FOAMY THE SQUIRRLE ROCKS!

IaMI2002 responds:

ooo.....its all good....CONGRATUALAtioN OF Gettin DA 69 th review!!

nicely done!

sorry to give you 0 for humor, i just don't think it's funny, it's more like WOW! :) nicely done... keep up the good work. Just out of curiousity, how many frames were the movie? and how long did you spent on it? oh, and another thing, the preloader doesn't work, you should make sure that the preloader is working next time... other than that, nice work!

IaMI2002 responds:

it's alrite.....itz not supposed to be too funny anywys...it was 12 frames per second....ThaNKZ for dA review..Come again

quality.

this was damn good. that was some good street ball. this is what newgrounds should have more of: frame by frame animation where you can really tell they worked hard, and it shows. keep it up.

IaMI2002 responds:

yea...it was kinda hard work..tahnk thankz

nice, but it was too short

it must have taken you awhile to do this but it payed off, the music went really well with it too. You should make a movie where theyre playig an actual game, but still be street ball.

i should...NExt TIME!

Great animation/music combo!

I'm a big fan of Basketball, and the music blends perfectly with the animation! Great job bro!

which team u like??