Reviews for "Marcus Peblo 4! the saga."

Your art reminds me so much of Sierra's artwork

This flash is like, so similar to COMPANY games that Sierra is used to making. Do you like work for them? Some examples of where your flash is like, not only on par with their cartoonry, but perhaps even better, would be like, Torin's Passage, and the King's quest series.

You have so much talent man, why aren't you making cartoons for disney right now?

A definite 10!!!

A masterpiece. Where can I get the music? Better yet, where can I get all the episodes so I can watch them easily whenever I want???

Wow....

Very rarely have i ever seen a piece so well done. From an asthetic viewpoint, i can say that this is the best piece that i have ever seen. The music and sounds are excellent, the graphics and animations are superb, and even though i couldn't fully understand the hidden message in this installment (if someone could e-mail me what it all means.. i'd be thankful) I still really enjoyed watching it. I can't wait for the next installments of the Marcus Peblo series to come out...

Good

Good... But I have two question... What the hell is going on and why doesnt he have pants? It like is confusing. I watched all the movies and is it on dreams or nightmares, or is the nudity a sign of freedom or you really like drawing naked boys? If so... I hope its for art... Not personal Enjoyment... Can someone plaese explain to me what the f**k is going on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

another good one

but again, the music is entirely too loud and i can't hear the spoken words over it in the beginning.

Paula