Reviews for "Marcus Peblo 4! the saga."

fucking awesome!!!

i pretty much loved everything about that flash. it was done greatly, mad propz to the music. late.. -euforik

facinating

oh what ho! what a capital idea

Can I Give an 11 for Graphics?

The Marcus Peblo series has always featured great graphics, but these are simply brilliant. The detail in the backgrounds and characters rival Disney or any other "professional" animated characters. Seriously. However, for being a Marcus Peblo Flash, this focuses mainly on the other characters, featuring but a few cryptic references to our already cryptic character, who has evolved by now into a messianic character of legends apparently dating back thousands of years. What it still doesn't even attempt to answer is why. Hopefully a part 5 is still being created, because the only thing that keeps this from being perfect is it offers absolutely no resolution at all to the story or any of its many mysteries. To be continued...? I hope so.

*Fast Reviewz*

Oh yeah! This one was way deeper and more complete than the other ones! Very sweet and the story finally seemed to be going forward. Now we see your real potential.
-Thx-
R-M

Intelligent!

I believe that this part symbolises the power of our religion and how it connects with every soul on the earth. The naked baby is a recarnation of Jezus Christ, the saviour, who has to free innonce from the darkness. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the way I see it!