Reviews for "Marcus Peblo 4! the saga."

Fantasia for your PC

The first thing that caught my eye about this is the relations or possible relations of this and Fantasia... This looks so much like Disney's work its nots even funny! Especially in the last few years Disney has adopted this "Big Eyed Anime" like, way for contructing their characters looks... This flash looks 3d accelerated! I feel like I am watching a layed studio max presentation! To me though I still feel kind of curious as to what this is pointing too... Another Thing this reminds me of is Lucas arts work on the old game Dig and its Fantasy like creation... There is just stuff in this flash that I would think that would be hard to concieve... I am personally happy that this person's work is out there to view and should be noticed! Even though I am epileptic (Seizure Disorder) this film makes me want to have a seizure but its not insulting to me and I find it pleasant to watch it over and over to pick up missed art... Watch it and Enjoy!

Awesome

Another kid sent to save our hero. I hope then they can go free that poor kid that's locked up. Bloody demon bats aren't going to eat shit... well mabe they will eat shit... but... Well you got the idea. Great fuckin' series, man. I don't know how long it takes you to make an installment (I can only imagine), but I can't wait. Keep it kickin'.

The Plot Thickens!!!

You have been working hard my son!!, God bless You!!!After getting my fix with Marcus Peblo, I feel alot better:)

Keep it up!!!

OrtizanimationZ

fucking awesome!!!

i pretty much loved everything about that flash. it was done greatly, mad propz to the music. late.. -euforik

Beautiful

Beautiful, fucking beautiful! I can't believe the audio and visual were done by you. I love it!!!