Reviews for "Marcus Peblo 4! the saga."

Breathtaking

Absolutely -amazing-. Nothing else can describe this. While I haven't found the "hidden" meaning behind the art, it doesn't matter. This is beautiful enough to watch w/o any meaning at all.

Unbelievable animation and well-matched, orchestra quality music. Bravo.

wow

Goodness gracious, those are some kickass graphics ya got there. It looks like something from a Disney movie. And you made the music yourself? I hope you have a job in this..you have a lot of talent.

Your art reminds me so much of Sierra's artwork

This flash is like, so similar to COMPANY games that Sierra is used to making. Do you like work for them? Some examples of where your flash is like, not only on par with their cartoonry, but perhaps even better, would be like, Torin's Passage, and the King's quest series.

You have so much talent man, why aren't you making cartoons for disney right now?

Another masterpiece...

I can't believe how great this is. They just keep getting better. I can't wait for 5. Continue the great work.

Nice overall work...

I really appreciate the fact that you attempted to create much more detailed backgrounds and images to bring your animation to life. The animation itself and the story are quite good, but I need to make a suggestion. For the more complex images, it appears as though you created them in a raster-based program such as Fireworks or Photoshop. Thus, the resolution goes to shit when imported into vector-based Flash. This makes it apparent what is done in Flash and what isn't. Next time, try using vector-based Illustrator or FreeHand and you very well may get better results. Nice job and good luck.