Reviews for "Marcus Peblo 4! the saga."

Shut Up Muzzle

Hey Muzzle, just shut up and review the movie you faggot. I want to kick you in the skull and throw up all over you etc. etc...... you fuckin bastard

Hard to follow storyline yes,.... BUT...

what's with some of you reviewers who said it made you want to "kick someone in the skull" or "throw up all over the place" etc etc..... jesus christ whatis the matter with you people? sure you dont have to like the movie, but why does your dislike for something manifest itself in violent or weird ways... maybe you're just saying it, but STILL...

That was some crazy shit!

I bow to your supirior skills!

mystical

The music played well with the graphics. The actually animation was poor, but the shaded/shaking/distorted view effect made it great. The one thing I dont like, he apparently has to go to this tower and unlock this door with his key, yet for 4 episodes he has been in his home. This wont be a problem if the entire series last for a long time, but it is kinda annoying.
Overall, really good though.

Awsome! Great grahpics and sound!

The whole thing wa very cool, the only problem i noticed was that during the first part it was hard to tell what they were saying due to the music being louder.