Reviews for "An AHWW Faerie Tale"

What the hell was that?

That...........was the mst stupid flash movie ever. What the hell were you thinking? It's idiots like you who are making it harder for Tom Fulp and the rest of the NG crew to get more proplr on here. It's people like you who are going to make Tom Fulp charge us every fucking time we visit NG! You waist my time with this stupid shit? I would love to make a flash movie and due you in every way but I need more gb's which means a new hard drive. WOOPDIE DOOOO! Anyways stop sending in shit like this its pissing everyone off and its not making my day any better.

Dog Crap

Man this crap is LAME! are you 2 years old or sumthing i mean cmon..

Waht are you getting at?

It looks as if he's trying to say that something is like beating a dead horse, but he doesn't say what that something is. At first, I thought that he was going to give the horse some FDA.

crap dont waste your time

the worst

D Chi

What the hell was that? Was there a point to this movie? I think I just wasted a few minuets of my life watching this. Its so freakin slow. If it weren't 3 and i was going to bed I would be mad, but this is putting me to sleep. Don't watch it, you'll just get bored.