Reviews for "Deep Fried, Live! #7"

Not the best.

Your earlier episodes are way better than this one. I didn't find myself laughing too much at this one either. However, it still is a good episode.

cant go wrong!

i have been waiting for this episode for quite some time now and am extatic that it has arrived! it is still, like the others, ultra fantastic, really interactive, and for want of a better word - educational! loads of humour couple with fantastic graphics and general visualisation make this a long anticipated smash!!

wtf

it was done well but wtf..all those links to shop and recipes and shit..why the fuck do i wanna know that

To boring

didn't feel like watching it all, stop trying to sell us lame things and make a real movie. but good graphics and stuff i didn't mind that part.

Tako rules!

You go the extra mile, and people bitch. Screw them. I've always been a big fan of DFL, and this episode is no exception. The art is great, the voices are great, and the writing is great. Keep on keepin' on!