Reviews for "~Silver Memory~ -hania"

Hey...

Kinda reminds me of the Urza from Magic. He's like those spartans from 300, except that he can use magic, he's all alone, and he WINS. Awesome song, favorites, 5/5,etc.

amazing

i'm at a loss for words to describe this song.

Amazing! Bravo!

Hania you are amazing! I cry everytime I hear this song. I really think you should try and become famous because you could do it. You are an amazing, very pretty girl hania and you have a mind of a child sometimes(that's good in my opinion.).
Much Love,
Doomed-death

hania responds:

My mind grows more like a childs every day... it's a fun thing :)
Thanks for the support !! You've made me smile :)

Most Incredible Piece I've Ever Heard

Your song is beautiful,
Your voice is beautiful,
What can I say, your beautiful too.

Through waking up, breakfast, afternoon, on the computer, I listen to this.
I logged onto this account for the first time in years just to vote for this.
I bought an mp3 player so I could listen to this on my bus rides.

Your prodigious, divine, and charming. and I wait vigilantly for more.

hania responds:

Wow. I bow with grace to your words of sweet, sweetness ;) Thank you for your vote, your comments and your support ! I can't believe you bought an mp3 player so you could listen to this on the bus. I shall not fail you - and will write more songs so you have more to listen to :)
Take care my friend!

your music is amazing!

i love all of your songs but im curious as to one thing : how would they sound with a guitar mixed in?

hania responds:

I often wonder that myself... any takers?
(I'd love guitar... but I don't have really nice plugins on the computer, and unfortunately only know basic guitar skills so I can't do it myself.)

Thanks for the review. Glad you like it ;)