Reviews for "~Silver Memory~ -hania"

Beautiful

That was amazingly beautiful, and very sad.

beautiful

can u please send me the lyrics to this or send me a link where u have them i want to read it

Awesome, only wish it was longer!

Happened to stumble on this per chance on youtube, so glad I did. This song is awesome/fantastic. Great job. The only flaw IMO is it is a bit short. I read what lyrics are suppose to mean, only wish you could have made a longer story. Maybe you can add a few more versus. Either way fantastic job, your other songs rock too!

well done song

a army of armored attackers attacks his village or town..whatever u have it as... he remembers and goes into a rage killing 10,maybe 20 soldiers until the leader comes and kills him with stab. he sees his family and goes to heavan to join them.... great song. ur voice is angelic and is always a virtue and pleasure to hear

I have goose bumps all over.

Your voice is just so beautiful. Like the voice of an angel. And combine that with your excellent ability to write lyrics and stories and what you get is a recipe for a masterpiece. I just love how this tells a story and can fall back to a chorus that actually progresses with the story itself. And the way you quaver on silver.... just breath taking. Keep it up.