For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "~Silver Memory~ -hania"

My favorite piece of music on Newgrounds

I love this song... I listen to it over and over, along with the other Memory Planet songs. I do wish there were more than three, but the three you do have are amazing! 10/10 and 5/5

Great

You've seem to impressed me with your voice and piano talent. The Piano in this audio sounded really good, as well as the other instruments that were playing in the background. Like the little story that was being told in the audio. This kinda reminded me the ending of Ridge Racer 6 because the voices sounded similar. This song was beautiful and I loved hearing this!

The Power you Have over a Listener...

You draw one in, and make us see these things. I love it.

amazing

This is a beautiful song that deserves 5/5. After listening to it a few times I put my mouse on the pause so i could listen to more of your music. but I couldn't bring myself to it. It was REALLY gripping and held me on, urging me to hear the next few words over and over and over. i couldn't pause it until the song was over...AGAIN!

...this time...