Reviews for "~Silver Memory~ -hania"

truely amazing

one of the first songs I ever heard by you still enjoying it

wow

you made my brother cry. T_T <------------- (my brother)

awesome doesn't even begin to describe it

I've listened to your songs so many times, and each time i don't get tired of them, I want to hear them again and again. Is it possible to become addicted to songs like someone could become addicted to drugs?

Props!

So my cousin, Enelth, actually turned me onto this song. And Hania, I'm going to be honest, its amazing.

At about a minute, it sounds like the opening for a TV-show I used to watch when I was younger (Fushigi Yuugi).

Props to you!

*love* <3

i love all of your music. i hear your songs all over town and just now found out who was the artist, keep up the good work. you are gonna be a superstar someday :)