Reviews for "~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)"

...

Good for dancing melbourne shuffle, the beat is perfect for it. Also the its "mood switches" gives me something to improvise, you know. Like the whole T move.

Envy responds:

Let your feet go, and do the melbourne shuiffle. Get in the move get in the groove move your leg muscles ^.^

Wooh

Thanks for the review!

Expected

It is absolutely no surprise that this song still resides in the All Time Top Scoring songs. The riff is absolutely bumping ^-^

Love it, Is that an Ejay Techno Voice I hear?

The voice in the background is on the ejay techno program, and Sheaer20 is an idiot, you dont review things out of your tastes for stuff, you review things out of how much work, and how well it sounds, love the song. Its a little light on the bass line, could be a tiny bit heavier.

Envy responds:

Mmmm the song I'm working on now has a heavier bass :D

...

Wow. I hate this type of music, but now I guess I like it. Hahaahah. Awesome job dude/tte.

Very nice song.

I liked how much energy there was in it.