Reviews for "Miss.Dynamite XII"

THIS IS GOD-LIKE!!!

Sirkowski responds:

Let's say "semi-god", I don't want to get the big head... ; )

Reeks of awsomeness

The ps2 is awsome, but I don't care if you joke about it as long as it's funny. This is definitly one of my favorite Portal entrys, I can't wait to see the next one! This is pretty immature but, nice easter egg heh heh heh! Include more like that!

Yeah! You got it =)

FUCKING AWSOME

This is one of the greatest things i've seen in a whiel. it was funny as hell and i can't wait to see the ending in the next one!

It's coming soon =)

kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved it but you should have put "anime orgy" in that flash movie.Where youchose stright,gay,lesbian or all of the above.yu choose people from sailormoon,tenchi muyo,dragonball z,Parasite eve,outlaw star and Lunar 2 eternal blue.it doesn't exist but i wish it did. i'm sorry,i'm such a total loser who loves a video game girl named Aya Brea.

good easter egg

pity all you other dorks wont be able to find it