Reviews for "swift dragon: part iii"

Kewl!

Great animation.I love when the limbs blur.

Again, inckredible animation makez me sit up &

take notice. I seriously have 2 applaud ur skillz. Don't listen 2 them other l0serz . . . they're what I call "PLAYER HATERZ." They're all 2 ignorant to notice that you implicitly employed cost-benefit analysis. You sacrificed stand-alone vizualz 4 (cost) totally jawesome animation (benefit) with the intent of having a net benefit or at worst, breaking even (i.e., the two factorz cancelling one another out). Personally, I think you made the best choice. I may be impressed with good stand-alone vizualz, but action animation iz why I give you propz. I didn't invent it, but I intently believe that thatz wut Flash iz 4. Good lookin' out . . . 4 da 3rd time.

BOTTOM LINE: Stay tooned 4 more eye candy from DA BEAST FROM DA EAST.

-Don Cornball
-Founding Member of the UnderDawgz

Coolz

Aye this is pretty good! Kinna gave me flashbacks of watching Enter the dragon LoL! But overall pretty kickass

Alright

It was alright nothing special. Does kinda remind me of Kids Story on the Animatrix. Also I just have to say that it is imposible to snap someones neck without turning it the other way first.

That sucked..

The drawings are horrible, the animations were stolen from somewhere and you could easily tell...