Reviews for "swift dragon: part iii"

it was ok

no offence but I really diidnt like youre flash so much I mean the u obviously copied it off of "Game of Death" so theirs nothing new I hope you try somithing new

naz-1 responds:

Writing the phrase "no offence" followed by a slew of offensive words is just the most dumbass thing you can do. If you are going to try to offend someone don't be a pussy about it, dipshit.

So good!!!

You could be a movie director!!!
It is so good, the animation!!! :-)
I love all your other work too!!
Please make a ending for this series!!
From Joe

Kickass!

The only bad thing about this is that it is the last one:(,i wish there aws a loooot more of these,they are great,but aurora is a lot better though.

-cd-

pretty good but..

you seriously need to make a 4th
I mean it ended so abrubtly

I dunno what people are talking about that you traced something..... but it looks pretty sweet

you should make the last one so you end this series

....

Make your own characters then that might actually be a decent animation. But simply doing Trace Bitmap on an ep of some anime then adding your own color isn't good enough.

naz-1 responds:

Tracing an episode of some anime isn't good enough? Well since you seem to know so much why don't you tell me what anime I traced over? What episode was it?

It's amazing what kids will do to get movie's off this website. I now see noone is grateful for the hardwork I put in, and I don't see any reason to post any more movies on this website.