Reviews for "(WF1) Moonlight Knight 1.7"

Bad ass

I want to know what fucking retard keeps trying to vote this down??? Don't worry, man, it'll keep climbing back up, trust me.

wyldfyre1 responds:

many thanks homie haha.. It was kinda voted down since day one though strangly enough. But its finally getting some attention now.

Great!

This is the greatest song, in my opinion of course, that you've written! It's catchy and a great tune, but still slow which is not always the case on NG. Most people like fast-paced and upbeat songs. But this is still catchy. I think the only bad thing about this song would be the lack of effects on the percussions. Save that for the 2.0 release!

wyldfyre1 responds:

yeah, the percussion is something i keep saying i'm goingto work on hah. problem is i usually don't. Thanks for the great review =)

good i like it :D

try listening to both the version at the same time that could give you some ideas? if there is no difference then don't blam me ok it's just a little hint

wyldfyre1 responds:

LOL whaaaaaaaaaaaat? Not sure i understand what you mean. But thanks for the review and the great score

Very nice!

This song has a really nice dreamy feel to it. Some instruments could use a little more reveerb but its still very nice =D.

10/10
5/5

Good work on this =D. (Also fits title)

wyldfyre1 responds:

yeah, I agree on the reverb hah. I'm still not done with this song though so i'm sure i'll come up with something hehe.

Nice

I can definitely see potential in this, i rated 10 because this is only a demo, which means you already know it can be better.

(I mention instruments/sounds in order of appearance)

The only weakness that i can find in this would be the opening. It just doesn't seem to fit well.
Maybe fade in the drums, as they start a little too soon (just my opinion), also the third instrument is a little too sharp. other than that, great melody, kind of sets the mind wandering (again thats the problem with the drums, they break the trance this puts you in)

wyldfyre1 responds:

I agree 100% with drums.. I really kept them there because i can't put together a good drum beat or set for off hand for this song for some reason. LOL i'll end up putting something to it when i get some more muse for this song! =) thanks for the review.