Reviews for "(WF1) Moonlight Knight 1.7"

Esse Merece em Português

excelente música, combina a batida suave perfeitamente com o tema oriental e, ao mesmo tempo passa aquela energia da música Eletrônica, gerando um som extremamente agradável, suave e, ao mesmo tempo enérgica e contagiante.

Meus Parabéns amigo, acabei de torná-la um de meus favoritos =)

wyldfyre1 responds:

Ok, infelizmente, eu não undestand portugues * Esperando thats que este é hah * Soooo eu posso compreender algumas das palavras ... Para adicioná-lo graças ao seu favs e graças à grande revisão! ^_~

Very NIce or Super Great

Even if its still a demo IT ROCKS!!!! YEAAAHHH!!

Thanks! YOU ROCK hah =)

(: like it

smoooth song

thanks

Ha!

Well dang man, make room for some other people! XD Haha...

Of course another track by you which is original and great in it's own way.
Nothing I could single out on this, it all went real well together, I liked it all around.

Keep it up man.

^.~

wyldfyre1 responds:

I'll be sure to do that! I just came out of a huge writing block and then wrote the newest song so i'm trying not to over do it and come out one after another. Don't wanna get burnt out like i was lol. Thanks for the great review!

Great idea...

I like this melody, but it doesn't sound like a professional song to me. I wouldn't hear it on the radio or buy a CD of it. I think the problem is with the instruments. Some are nice, but some just bad. The percussion makes it sound like a circus or parade. I jsut wish some of the percussion was more modified and altered. I really do like the melody, though.

wyldfyre1 responds:

The percussion on this is something i've wanted to work on for a while. I've just had alot of trouble coming up with a decent sounding beat for this. hehe thanks for the great review =) This ones far from done i'll do what i can to make it better in the long run.