Reviews for "Sonic Advance: Angel Island"

More epic than 100000 hot asian chicks

By far the greatest remix of any song, by any artist, from any genre, from any country, planet, galaxy,universe and/or any other form of existence!!!!!!!!! PLZ KEEP THIS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Epic!

Why haven't I fav'd this until now? This is absolutely awesome.

Angel Island was always my favorite track from Advance, and this mix really does it justice. The guitar work is great, and the synth tracks fit amazingly well.

9/10, my good buddy.

It's hyper.

I could imagine playing along to this song. You should work on a version that loops indefinitely.

=3ZIP

man dis tune makes me hyper dude oopps i knocked the vase

Decent song

My biggest complaint with this song is that I am unable to recognize it as being that similar to Sonic the Hedgehog. That is mostly my fault for not having really played the games when I was younger. It is still a good song, although it could have used a little more variety. Its strongest points is that it manages to keep up its emotions the entire time. It also has a really cheerful feeling to it as well as using a cool style. While not one of my favorites, I can tell why it is fairly popular in its own right.