Reviews for "Armed with Courage"

Meh...

I've heard better... But this ain't bad. I do like the distortion, HOWEVER! The Percussion Set (not sure what you use) could be replaced by something... more synth-y than what you have. That would make me love this (and possibly have a joy-induced brain trauma) very much.

An Ei/Te (8/10, for those not imaginative enough to figure it out) and a fo/fi (4/5, for those who can't tie their own shoe.)

Drewling from start till finish!

Been looking around for a distorted techno song for awhile now :p

Well done maan. :D

Glad you found what you were looking for. <3

Love it

nice i love the beat keep up the work

NemesisTheory responds:

Glad you like it! I'll make sure to keep it up. ;D

Amazing

Wow... You did an outstanding job on this piece of work. I didn't even hear it fully to know I had to bookmark the page. :)

Very battle-esque (sp?) as others and yourself have said, and I am going to check out if you have more songs here on NG now. Hopefully, for my sake, you have more for me to listen to. :)

Keep it up.

NemesisTheory responds:

I'm glad you like it! And jup, I have a lot more where this came from.

And as a surprise, I'm about to upload the remake/style of this song, so be sure to check it out. :)

Fantastic battle song!

When I listen to this song, I definately picture some major boss fight in a game. Great tune, awesome song title too. It's very fitting. Good job!

NemesisTheory responds:

Haha, bossfight. As it so happens I'm remaking this one into a more bossfight-esque style for Fear Unlimited II, better guitars, drums and heavy pianowork. I might upload it once it's done . ;)

I'm glad you like it! Much love. :D