Reviews for "The Unfathomable Cycle of Life"

omg

Holy...fuck...this is just epicness!
Sound slike it would have be off some fighting game as the boss batlle
Awesome!!
10/10
5/5

SO.... DAMN.... COOL!

badass

Epicly Amazing

There aren't many Newgrounds submissions that are on this level of QUALITY. There's this unique quality about this song where as I listened to it for a second and a half...I realized how good this song was going to be. You really didn't let me down as I listened further. This is definitely one hard rockin Metal song. Every part seems impeccably polished.

As I listened to this song I thought to myself.....Bill & Tedds excellent adventures LOL. Not sure if you'd approve of that but that's what first came to my mind...I have no idea why :P As I listened further I was almost forced to envision some sort of racing video game (and I don't even play racing games)...Captain FALCON comes to mind hehe. Ok. This song totally rips my anus and makes it bleed with the power and masculinity in it I had to give a great Review for it!!

This song is DEFINITELY worth a 10...if I could make this a 12 I would. There is no doubt in my mind what I will vote on it (5) and wish this song with over 20k hits a good day! Peace out.

Wow

Dude, this is SOOO epic! I want more! Have my babies!

hfs

dddduuuudddddddeeeeee this was so fuckn gdd i wrote lyrics to it you wana em send me a msg i'll let you here it im gonna post a vid on youtube