Reviews for "coral"

Didn't realize I needed to hear a tune with such grace at this point in my life. But I did and I feel better. This is great.

thank you!

This song reminds me a kind of water level. I hate water levels but I like this song. Very pleasant.

thanks!

me like

thanks! am glad!

“Don’t think about listens”? Lol this guy gets thousands per song and for good reason.
Pumping out tracks faster than someone posts news about covid. Impressive considering that they all are equally amazing and have great theming. This is no exception: a simpler track in terms of amount of instruments but that works given that underwater things are so much more peaceful and calming. I just have a small issue with the outro: it ends quite suddenly relative to your other tracks, given that this sounds like a water theme for a game maybe it could have been a loop of some sort rather than ending as it does now. But overall great job as always.

wilidacious responds:

haha, i am grateful when anyone listens! it amazes me every time, and if i could organize my thoughts in writing without second-guessing, i would better express the scope of my gratitude. thanks again for the kind words!

aw im nostalgic now!