Reviews for "coral"

this is kinda like a super Mario 64 water level music theme but with a more religious tone. But overall amazing 10/10 MASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTA PIECE

wilidacious responds:

haha, that is an interesting combination, but i can see that! thanks!

aw im nostalgic now!

thank you!

For some reason, it makes me remember the Mother saga
Amazing

wilidacious responds:

haha, thanks! parts of the theme are actually sort of a harmonic variant of the first measures of "eight melodies" from earthbound. i love the progressions and could not resist!

this song is fantastic

thanks!

“Don’t think about listens”? Lol this guy gets thousands per song and for good reason.
Pumping out tracks faster than someone posts news about covid. Impressive considering that they all are equally amazing and have great theming. This is no exception: a simpler track in terms of amount of instruments but that works given that underwater things are so much more peaceful and calming. I just have a small issue with the outro: it ends quite suddenly relative to your other tracks, given that this sounds like a water theme for a game maybe it could have been a loop of some sort rather than ending as it does now. But overall great job as always.

wilidacious responds:

haha, i am grateful when anyone listens! it amazes me every time, and if i could organize my thoughts in writing without second-guessing, i would better express the scope of my gratitude. thanks again for the kind words!