Reviews for "[Dj-U] Happiness Remix"

Smiles!

This really is a happy song, but I don't think it would be suitable for a video game

Dj-UnKnOwN responds:

me neither, unless it was a game where your frollock through flowers =P.
Hmm that would be a fucking awesome game though....................
Anyways, thanks for the review, glad you liked it

WoW!

As I keep going over all these songs, etc. They seem to be getting better and better! Most of the others are right, this would go good with a game such as Forza, or just a racing game, keeps the person going, not too fast, nor slow. Gimme more!

Dj-UnKnOwN responds:

Oh dont worry Hax4You dont worry, i have a song coming out soon! I just never have time to work on it!! Just keep on checkin in and i'll have it out when i get to it.
Ty for the review
Dj-unknown

Something I can dance to :)

I like it, because it's soft but yet danceable. I can see a single person danceing or even a couple dancing. If it's not fit for a game or anything like that, it's definately a Club type beat. Keep up the good work :)

Mouth Wide Open =D!!!

I love the techno and trance in it witch would go great in a game title I would think =) and I thought I heard like these futuristic sounding voices in the background witch made it sound like this was from the future, Great job keep it up ;)
Oh yea I was wondering what program you made this in?

Dj-UnKnOwN responds:

Yeah i hope to see this song in a game, but i'm not keeping my hopes up too high... and the voices from teehh furrtture??! =P some people didnt like those voices, but ah well, some do, and some don't.
Thanks for the review
Dj-Unknown

(P.S. I use Fl Studio 7 XXL btw, it's a very effective program once you learn how to use it.)

great work man

I like evermoment, a download must

Thanks for the download =D