Reviews for "[Dj-U] Happiness Remix"

You can do better

and you know it. I'm not going to knock you down, but if there is one thing I know, it's that you can do better than this. You followed a cliche in trance: Keeping one beat in the backround and changing the melody. I probably shouldn't be giving you a 10, but I won't mark down for every little thing.

Dj-UnKnOwN responds:

aw i want you to be very analytical about my music. I want to get better =D I didnt really have an idea for this song, i'm surprised this many people liked it =P.

wow

just wow!!!!!

=D Glad you liked it =] =]

Defintily Uplifting.

This is an amazing track. Lifts spirits up pretty high! Your improvement as ya go is pretty obvious! Keep up the good work! Mind If I use this track at a few parties? No Profit Involved. Just figured Id ask.

Dj-UnKnOwN responds:

Thanks, i'm glad =] Yeah i like to think i improve with each track that i release. Of course you can use this song at parties, although this isnt really a track that you can 'rock out' to, you can still use it.

Amazing!

I listen to this everytime I need to lift my mood, it helps alot!
The way everything can be heard so clearly is just awesome.
I can't find anything that's annoyingly repetitive either.
Though I find the part from 2:25 to the end a bit strange..
That's just my opinion..

So my hat's off to you!
Great, great, great job.

enlightening

like to see you get more creative though, you can do alot with this kinda vibe

Dj-UnKnOwN responds:

yeah i'm getting better with each song that i release and i hope to just keep getting better =]
As for the vibe, i didnt have an idea of what to do with my song (Battlegrounds is the PERFECT example, i ruined the song with the end) so i kept adding melody. But i think it turned out better then i expected, and alot of other people think so also =D