Reviews for "illwillpress fanmail"

Hmmm...

On the one hand, that was pretty funny and some great graphics. But on the other hand, I just thought it went on for too long... It would have been funnier if it was about half the length.

Still, overall pretty good. :)

i liked it!

Everyone else thought it was boring, but i thought the jokes were funny enough to keep me entertained the whole time. Im a fan of illwillpress but i still think its funny. Keep up the good work!

Good idea!

Pretty good idea but you could work on the speed that flash toke forever to wacth make more but with foamy next time te prevents who want to see geriane naked are sick and should be dead for being pervents anyway best of luck in the future!

That was pretty funny. I'm a fan of the series, but whether it was pro or anti illwill, I still liked it. Some of it was drawn out, and he spoke too slow. The last part was hilarious! It was picking on illwill, but I make fun of the things I like all the time. Anyway, good job.

F U

That was a total waste of my precious time, you really suck for have making a movie that actually made me punch myself in the face as hard as I could. How come you're picking on illwill so much? Sure, recently he hasn't impressed much people.. if any, but I for one still laugh my ass off watching what he HAS done in the past. He is not OVERrated if anything he's UNDERrated and that's all due to ignorant jerks, such as yourself. Thank you for distracting me long enough to take 10-15 minutes out of my increasingly short life.