Reviews for "Confessions - by hania"

Wow

Im amazed at your work. Im a piano player myself and i have never composed anything as amazing as your songs.

If you have any sheet music could you please let me know through a pm?

Also if you would like to do a collab that would be wonderful. Its hard to find people who can sing like this =D.

eh, good

Trying to be impartial here, but i just don't like it. Love your other stuff though, just this is too dark. Oh and good voice.

hania responds:

haha... thanks for the review. Yes - it is dark huh. It's what came out of my mouth and hands in the one go - I had no control ;)
Thanks for being honest !
-hania
xox

5/5 10/10

Very good piece. Sounds like smoky DARK blues. Different !!!!
Chris Bendo

hania responds:

That's totally what it is... Dark Blues!! (I knew it would have some sort of genre... you're a genious!) Thanks for that!
Take care!!
-hania
xox

CD? Album?

You have some beautiful music on your hands. Have you thought of or have a music CD/Album? If you don't you should really consider it :D You'd make lots of money with your amazing voice.

Great sound.

You're are in the group of artists that make the audio portal worth waking up for. I don't think this actually fits the classical genre. Maybe alternative? Great sound, though. I am becoming a fan of your pieces very quickly.