Reviews for "Manhunter"

Sweet.

Love the melody. Not the drums though. Lol are you using Line 6 by any chance?

TheRealSam responds:

Yeah the drums are kinda crappy, fruity loops powaaa XD
Not for recording, I'm using a Zoom G2.1u. :)
Thanks for the review man

YEAAAHHHHHHHH! *smashes head onto wall*

XD XD
Thanks a lot man!!!!
\m/

Much appreciated!

The intro, bieng muddy sounded very sweet and was quited fitting for the song... Especially since it was the rythm lol. The tremolo lead makes me want to believe that this sounds similar to one of those spy tracks lol, but it's way more heavy. I really liked everything, the guitar tone and drums especially sounded quite awesome too

Overall, this song seems quite high quality and awesome, and a chase song as the name reflects. This is just what I'd like to expect from TheRealSam lol.

TheRealSam responds:

Thanks a lot man! Glad you liked the song and its quality, even if in my opinion it's not one of my best work :p

(:O)

This would be a perfect tune for a battle in a fighting game, like something in mortal kombat. This is going in my favourites for sure! I absolutely loved the beginning! (that was the bass right?) Great job!

TheRealSam responds:

Nah, not the bass, just one clean guitar with a slight distortion and reverb :)
Thanks a lot for the review man, I hope, as you said, someone will use this song in a MK animation cuz I just love that game XD

Not so bad...

Good thing... But soooo repeating...

TheRealSam responds:

Yeah it's because it was supposed to have some vocals :s
But anyway, thanks for the review! :)