Reviews for "Manhunter"

Sweet.

This is an awesome song. I am making a huge album that encompasses a lot of songs from ng and this song is on there for sure.

TheRealSam responds:

Wow thanks a lot man! Warn me when it's out! :)

Much appreciated!

The intro, bieng muddy sounded very sweet and was quited fitting for the song... Especially since it was the rythm lol. The tremolo lead makes me want to believe that this sounds similar to one of those spy tracks lol, but it's way more heavy. I really liked everything, the guitar tone and drums especially sounded quite awesome too

Overall, this song seems quite high quality and awesome, and a chase song as the name reflects. This is just what I'd like to expect from TheRealSam lol.

TheRealSam responds:

Thanks a lot man! Glad you liked the song and its quality, even if in my opinion it's not one of my best work :p

Holy shit!

...am i alowed to say shit? OH WELL THIS FUCKEN ROCKS FTW!!

TheRealSam responds:

Yeah you can say shit. THANKS A LOT TO YOU DOOD U ROCK!

FUCK THIS IS GOOD!

NOTHING TO SAY!

TheRealSam responds:

FUCK THANKS A LOT! NOTHING MORE TO SAY NEITHER!

Wooooooooooooooooh!

Ni-i-i-ice! You make great songs d00d! I just finished listening to Metalloween for the eigth time, and this was great too! (But I prefer Metalloween :3)

You should have some kind of... I dunno... some point in the music where it gets really intense, I just can't find the word for it...

A well, keep it going, watch out for ninjas and make more songs!

Thanks a lot d33ud3!! :D
Don't worry, I'm a pirate so I kick ninjas' ass >:] !