Reviews for "Thickets"

excellent

Its quite a nice piece, its very dreamy and surreal. I love the crow in the back with the character in the woods.

Araelyn responds:

I SHOULD have been dreaming when I made this piece. Instead, I was awake at 6am trying to finish it for some reason D:

LOVE

seriousy if i died today i wouldnt mind because one of my best friends has her shit on the front page.. all you fools who can't amount to that .. STEP OFF .. a-ray... YOU'RE AMAZING ... ps.. cred due when you write for vid gmaes

Araelyn responds:

I don't even mind that you're mostly wasted right now. This is what I will tell people,
"It was 4 years to this date that Kiv introduced me to the magnificence that is Katamari."
This is assuming someone will ask me about the Katamari picture two years in the future.

Awesome!

You never fail to be AWESOME Aleesha. Congratz for the FP.

Keep the awesomenesss up!

Thank youuu! I'll try and keep my awesomeness in check. :3

Cool

Beautiful everything

Inspiration!

This piece has inspired the background and main character to a story I'm writing up. Thank you. I've been stumped on what to add as my background and what the character should like. But this, this is the thousands of words I've been searching for all on one page. The ginger hair, the saddened look, even the clothing of long tattered cloak and tall boots are perfect for what I'm looking for. Also the tangled woods with crows sets up the old English theme I was searching for. This story's gonna go great now. Maybe you'll catch on the Writing Forum some time, eh?

Araelyn responds:

That's so awesome! I'm glad I inspired you! I'd love to read what you're cooking up. You should link me when you have the time! :)