For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Thickets"

LOVE

seriousy if i died today i wouldnt mind because one of my best friends has her shit on the front page.. all you fools who can't amount to that .. STEP OFF .. a-ray... YOU'RE AMAZING ... ps.. cred due when you write for vid gmaes

Araelyn responds:

I don't even mind that you're mostly wasted right now. This is what I will tell people,
"It was 4 years to this date that Kiv introduced me to the magnificence that is Katamari."
This is assuming someone will ask me about the Katamari picture two years in the future.

It's about goddamned time.

Great art as usual, finally on the front page.

Araelyn responds:

YEAH! Woo. I like how I just discovered it and told you about it on msn and you knew about it yesterday. Haha.
I fail.
And thank you verr much ;D

Nice work

I was just looking at this, then blinked and it was on the front page xD You deserve it

Thank youuuu very much!
Man! I just opened up Newgrounds and saw it was there! Epic!

excellent

Its quite a nice piece, its very dreamy and surreal. I love the crow in the back with the character in the woods.

Araelyn responds:

I SHOULD have been dreaming when I made this piece. Instead, I was awake at 6am trying to finish it for some reason D:

Beautiful.

`Fantastic Piece, But how was it made?

Araelyn responds:

I made it all with Photoshop CS2 :)