Reviews for "MegaMan & X:Final Battle"

That's pretty funny, I guess.

I like this for another reason though. The best part of the movie was the introduction. The worst parts of the movie was the mixing of bitages, fuzzy backgrounds, and a sort of slow paced feeling... You know what I mean? Also the story sort of just started without warning. It would be cool if the text boxes and stuff were more... organized and neat... Now, off to see the next movie.

Great Job

Nice work of the intro to start off the movie. The graphics were good and smooth and doesn't have any junk on them like the leftover (The white crap thing). Sounds are used, lots of good humor and alot of different music especially the Jeopardy one which I enjoyed.

The way you can improve it is the text because sometimes you can't tell which Megaman is talking and you can also make the screen larger so we can see it better because it's a little small. But the detailed text thing, on the other/later episodes there was no biggy on that.

By the way my favorite out of all series in the movie is when Megaman appeared on X's stage, thinking if he's dead and then farted either because he was nervous or thinking it's a funny joke like LOL!!! I always laugh to that part, great job! Keep it up!

Oh yeah and finally someone put a series for Megaman and X to meet.. Where did u get the idea?

And your other movies were awesome I really liked it! Glad u made more. Can't wait till the next episode of Hunter Zero episode 3!! You are a very good sprite animation! One more thing, where did u get the musics?

Megaman/X Final battle 1

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! FUNNY! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! FUNNIER! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! SO SO FUNNY HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! AM I DEAD YET? HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! IS JEOPARDY ON YET? HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! CAN'T STOP LAUGHING HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! This makes poop look good! ^_^ HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! YO ARE THE BEST MAN HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! THE BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST!!!!! HA! HA! HA! HA! I LOVE YOU MAN!!!! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
END TRANSMISSION............oh.wow!.......i.made.it.to.heaven..
COOL!!!!!

Awesome...

The first is always the best!!

Hmm ok lol

Well i liked the story but when i saw the flash i the story changed but still i had a few laughs lol