Reviews for "MegaMan & X:Final Battle"

wow...that was pretty good

pretty good...it was pretty funny...nice storyline

Nice movie.

I liked the humor you threw in this movie. I thought the funniest part was the part with the jeopardy theme song. "Do we still have to keep waiting? Yes! S**t..." LOL! One problem, the lab where Megaman and X met, if the lab was sealed, how did X beam in?

Great Movie!But...

Why didnt u put the 32-bit X?It would of blended in with all 32-bit characters

...

Well the overall thought about this was a positive one, i thought that you handled the sprites quite well and although i dont usually enjoy megaman i thought you made it enjoyable by adding quite a funny feel to it. I thought that the lack of voice acting was a flaw though, i mean i could feel the acting through the text but still it would have came off so much better with voices. Overall i thought you shining humour stoodout.

~HJ~
(Hamy_jamy isn't even suppose to be here today)

Looks to be a promising series.

So far i'm pretty into the storyline though there has been no action yet,the sprite animation has been good though nothing different really but normal,i shall go check out part 2 now.