Reviews for "MegaMan & X:Final Battle"

bad graphics, thin x...

BUT ITS SO AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, awsome in the funny kind of way. I cant w8 to watch the others (which i will do after typing this comment).
PS: zero is a good guy not a bad one. You can even play as dark zero in x5, and hes a good guy. he turns maverick, yeah, but only if you make a mistake in x5. other than that, this thing kicks ass.

very good series

I've watched the whole series. It's really good. nice work. 4/5 ('cause of that dumb glitch screwing over my computer in ep. 6. Grrrrrr.... wouldn't let me pause....)

The View

The Whole Mega Man X Series was very good. I loved every episode made.

cool

the sounds bring me back 2 my mega man x days!!!

Umm..

This would make more sense if you remade it with Vile (the bad guy) instead of Zero.